2016年4月3日星期日

Learn About Yogurt

Date: 30th March 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
(Snack Time: 4:00-4:30 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Learn About Yogurt

We all looked into some reading books about yogurt. Finally, the children figure out that yogurt is made from milk as well. Our headmistress suggested that we could actually make a larger amount of yogurt by using a small amount of yogurt with milk. Therefore, I told the children about this, they were very excited and wanted to try it out.

I briefly explained the methods and calculation of the time needed on the board. The children didn't seem to understand. I guess I have to either show them some video or website with photos about this activity tomorrow. As we needed at least 6 hours to get the yogurt done and I was on leave in the morning tomorrow. So, I suggested that we shall do it on Friday instead. However, the children could discussed with their parents about the fruits or food that they could bring to school for mixing into the yogurt. They can bring fruits, jam or even honey to school.

As we have another 20 minutes left, I distributed a colouring worksheet of Ratatouille for the children to work on it.




没有评论:

发表评论