2016年4月11日星期一

My Favourite Food (part I)

Date: 7th April 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

My Favourite Food (part I)

I noticed that we have quite a number of shopping malls' leaflet left from the previous activity. Suddenly, I have an idea of how to get the children to make use of those pictures and combined it with the food chant activity we had done earlier.

Today, I get the children to group themselves in two to share a shopping malls' leaflet. Then, I distributed each a paper plate. The children needed to paste their favourite food on the paper plate.

Most of them could understand the instruction given, while some have to give guidance in searching for the food that they like. This activity helps the children to observe and read shopping malls' leaflet as it also contains other non-food items.

Some pictures taken during the activity:












没有评论:

发表评论