2016年4月20日星期三

Taste of the Day Activity : Day 3 - Spicy Day

Date: 20th April 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
(Snack Time: 4:00-4:30 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Taste of the Day Activity : Day 3 - Spicy Day

I'm not sure if it's because the kids don't really like spicy food or they have nothing much to share from home, however, there's only a few of them who brought things to share with their classmates today.

Here were the pictures of those who brought things to share today:

Twisties BBQ curry flavour: Mei Jia (She left early from school today, therefore, I have asked her permission to share the tidbits that she brought. Each of them only got about 2 small pieces of Twisties.)
Curry Bun: Yee Ern (At first, the kids were pretty worried that those buns would taste spicy, however, after the 1 tried, they asked for more.)
Chilli Sauce: Lucas & Ethan (We have nothing to go with the chilli sauce, therefore, they brought it home.)
Marinated ginger stick: Zun Yu (At first, I cut the ginger stick into smaller pieces thinking that the children might not be able to take it. Out of my surprise, the children find it quite tasty and asked for more.)
Ginger: Sueanne (She has also left early as she was not feeling well. I just showed the ginger to the class.)
Spicy seaweed: Jia Mao (The children love it, but I didn't dare to give them too much. Each of them got a small piece of seaweed. The children didn't find it spicy, they said it's tasty.)
Ginger Candy: Rachel (As she only brought 2, I cut the candy into smaller pieces. I thought it might be spicy for them, however, the children find it sweet instead of spicy!)
Hacks Candy: Zi Yue (I cut a candy for Zi Yue. Just in case the children couldn’t take the spiciness of the candy. Out of my surprise, the children like it. They said it's not that spicy but taste like cool mint!)











In conjunction with the World Book Day this week, the children are encourage to bring any of their favourite story book to class for sharing purpose. I picked Suzanne's favourite book and shared with the class today. The children like it very much! This book sharing event will last till Friday. Happy Reading!


没有评论:

发表评论