2016年7月21日星期四

Art and Craft: Brachiosaurus Bone with Pasta

Date: 20th July 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Dinosaur
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art and Craft: Brachiosaurus Bone with Pasta

I told the children earlier this week that we shall do an art and craft with pasta. I have printed and cut out the shape of the Brachiosaurus and get the children to choose the colour paper that they wanted. Then, each of them would paste the picture of the Brachiosaurus onto the colour paper.

I gave them some spaghetti pasta for them to paste it onto the body of the Brachiosaurus so that it looked like its bone.

Here were some pictures taken during the activity:









Here were some finished work of the children's:




After they have done, I read them a story that Thong Yu brought. Lucas also has a book to share with his fellow classmates.



没有评论:

发表评论