2016年7月21日星期四

Stegosaurus Worksheet (Part II)

Date: 18th July 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Dinosaur
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Stegosaurus Worksheet (Part II)

Some of the children only did half way of their worksheet from last Friday. Therefore, I quickly got those to complete their worksheet today.

Here were some pictures taken for the activity:








At the same time, I have also collected some books related to dinosaur for the children to browse through during their free time in the class. There were some storybooks, some encyclopedia, some drawing books etc. I went through the basket of books with the children and with the hope that they could pick and read them.


Mei Jia brought a toy dinosaur that she wanted to show me. Therefore, I took a picture of her as well.


没有评论:

发表评论