2016年7月31日星期日

Noticeboard Project (part I)

Date: 29th July 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Transportation
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Noticeboard Project (part I)

After the discussion we had yesterday, I decided that the children could work on the noticeboard today. Therefore, I quickly get the task delegated before we all moved outside. Some of the children would work on pasting the water, land and the sky, while some would work on drawing and cutting some clouds, road and railway etc.

For those who had completed their initial task, they could help out the other groups of children before I allowed them to start to draw pictures of transportation on the noticeboard.

We only managed to complete parts of the noticeboard and we shall continue with it on next Monday.

Here were some pictures taken for the activity:





















没有评论:

发表评论