2016年7月24日星期日

Dinosaur Rhyme - Stage Performance

Date: 21st July 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Dinosaur
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Dinosaur Rhyme - Stage Performance

I have read a dinosaur rhymes with the children some time ago. The dinosaur rhymes was picked from online. My apologies for not able to remember where I found this dinosaur rhymes from.

The dinosaur rhymes is as followed:

Five little dinosaur, sitting in the swamp,
The first one said, "Let's stomp, stomp, stomp."
The second one said, "It's time for lunch."
The third one said, "Let's munch, munch, munch."
The fourth one said, "Let's stomp some more."
The fifth one said, "Let's roar!"

After rehearsing with the children, I get themselves into 5 in a group and practise the above rhymes so that they could come out and perform it.

In the first round, all the children of each group get to perform the dinosaur rhymes. After that, I picked a few that could speak louder to demonstrate a better version of it.

Here were the video taken of the children performing of the rhymes after the first round:







没有评论:

发表评论