2016年7月17日星期日

Stegosaurus Worksheet

Date: 15th July 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Dinosaur
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Stegosaurus Worksheet

Today, I told the children that we shall introduced the last 3 dinosaur for the time being so that we could move on to the major part of our theme. Lik Shin asked if I could picked a flying dinosaur this time. I checked his book and found these 3 dinosaur to introduced:

Triassic period - Eudimorphodon which is a flying dinosaur that eat meat. It always fly very low at the sea water and feed on fish.

Jurassic period - Stegosaurus which has plates on its body and spikes at its tail. It's a plant-eater with small head and a big body.

Cretaceous period - Velociraptor is a meat eater. It is very clever and hunts in group. It's a much smaller size dinosaur compared to Tyrannosaurus.

Today, I didn't get the children to draw the dinosaur that they learned. However, I have prepared a stegosaurus worksheet for them to do. The children needed to colour the body of the Stegosaurus and then, they needed to choose either triangle or pentagon as the plates on the body of their Stegosaurus picture later.

Once they were done with the colouring, the children cut out the body of the Stegosaurus and the plates and pasted them onto the colour paper that I have prepared for them.

没有评论:

发表评论