2016年7月28日星期四

Catergorize the transportation into land, water and air

Date: 26th July 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
(Wushu Class: 4:00-5:00 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Stage Performance - Transportation
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Catergorize the transportation into land, water and air

The children practiced their basic stretching by using the chairs as tool. Here were some pictures taken for the class:







Then, we have another about 30 minutes before we called it a day. I had prepared 2 manila cards - pink and green, just like the colour of the colour paper that I gave the children yesterday. On the pink manila card, I put the title as "Land Transport". I divided the green construction paper into half and pasted "Water Transport" and "Air Transport" on it. I have also drawn the pictures according to the worksheet that I gave them yesterday. My purpose of doing so is to let the children paste the transport onto the correct category before they work on their individual worksheet tomorrow.

Here were some pictures taken for this activity:









 This is how the 2 posters look like.



没有评论:

发表评论