2016年3月22日星期二

Book Sharing & Food Puzzle

Date: 21st March 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & Food Puzzle

Today, I found another book that is similar to "Oodles, Noodles" that I have read to the children earlier. It is "Strega Nona", an original tale written and illustrated by Tomie de Paola.

As I was half way reading the book, the children suddenly related it to the story of "Oodles Noodles". The children enjoyed reading along when Strega Nona or even when Big Anthony reads out the magic spells to the magic pasta pot.

After the story, I distributed out some food puzzle for the children to play. They divided themselves into 3 or 4 in a group and they have to work together to get the puzzle solved. Some of the group could do it quite fast and they managed to complete 3 puzzles. Yet, some of them took longer and they only managed to complete one. One of the groups even got themselves into arguments and I have to step in to help them to solve the matters as well as guiding them to solve the puzzle.

Here were some pictures taken during the puzzle activity:
















没有评论:

发表评论