2016年3月13日星期日

Caramel Popcorn making

Date: 11th March 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Caramel Popcorn making

After the children had watched the video yesterday, I believe they have some idea about popcorn making. Therefore, I brought in all the ingredients and tools that we needed to make popcorn.

I have a small packet of dry kernel.



I placed the dry kernel  in a flat pan once the oil is hot.

The children came closer to look at the popcorn when it started to pop.








After that, I prepared some butter, white sugar and some honey to make the caramel sauce. It took me about 3-5 minutes to cook it. Once it turned brown, it's ready!


Quickly, I mixed the caramel sauce with the popcorn. Hopefully it taste sweet!



The children were very excited to taste the popcorn. However it was pretty hot. Therefore, the children helped to clean up the classroom before we all sat in a circle to enjoy the popcorn. The children said that the popcorn taste good, they love it very much!

Gentle reminder: The popcorn is freshly cook and the children were reminded to drink more fluid and to take fruits intake over the weekend.

没有评论:

发表评论