2016年3月10日星期四

Introduction to Vegetables & Fruits + Book Sharing

Date: 9th March 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:00 pm
(Snack Time: 4:00-4:30 pm)
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Introduction to Vegetables & Fruits + Book Sharing

Every Wednesday, the children will have music class from 3:00-4:00 pm. After that, they will be having their snack time from 4:00-4:30 pm. Therefore, I will have only 1 hour for my thematic class for every Wednesday.

We revised all the vocabulary that I put on the poster - carbohydrates, energy, food pyramid

As we moved on to the next category on the food pyramid - the vegetables and fruits. I believe this would be a much easier topic for the children to understand. Therefore, I added on 2 more vocabularies to our list - vegetables and fruits.

By looking at the pictures of vegetables and fruits that the children had cut and pasted, they try to categorize them into 'vegetables' or 'fruits'. Most of them could do so.

Book Sharing - The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle



没有评论:

发表评论