2016年3月28日星期一

Movie - Ratatouille (Part II)

Date: 28th March 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Movie - Ratatouille (Part II)

Today, we continued with the rest of the movie. It ended around 5pm. Looking at the clock, we still have some time before we called it a day, I get the children to share their thoughts for the 2 questions that I listed on the board.

#Q1: Who is your favourite character in the movie?
Zi Yue: I like the short hair girl.
Sueanne: The short hair girl.
Rachel: I like the rat.
Deshayne: I like the girl.
Suzanne: I like the short hair girl.
Lik Shin: The rat.
Jia Mao: The rat.
Lucas: The rat.
Yong Jun: The rat.
Yee Ern: The rat.
Cheng Kai: The rat.
Zun Yu: The rat.
Mei Jia: The rat.

#Q2: Which part of the movie you like best?
Zi Yue: I like when all the rats help in the kitchen.
Rachel: I like that too.
Sueanne: When the man think about when he's a boy. (I think she meant that the food critic recalled the memory of his childhood)
Lik Shin: The rat cooking.
Suzanne: Yes, the rat cooking.
Mei Jia: Rat is cooking.
Zun Yu: cooking...(I think he meant to say the same thing as Mei Jia and the rest.)
Yee Ern: Rat cooking.

I shared my favourite part of the movie with the children too. There's a scene when the old lady was shooting the rat around her house. After she had shot some holes on the ceiling and it collapsed. All the rats that stayed up at the ceiling fell down and had to run for their life. I find that scene pretty shocking and hilarious too! Then the children were looking up at the ceiling of the classroom and started to talk if there's any rat staying up there as well. I hope not.

没有评论:

发表评论