2016年3月16日星期三

Book Sharing & Movie

Date:14th March 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
Class: Pomegranate
Theme: I Love Food
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & Movie

There were only 11 children in the class today. 5 were absent. Therefore we did some books reading and we revised back all the names of vegetables and fruits on the poster.

I wanted to share a movie about food - The Chef with the children since we started this topic. Even though I played the movie for almost 50 minutes, yet, only a few of the children managed to concentrate on the flow of the story while others seems not interested with it. I hesitate of continuing to play the movie in near future.



I learned some skills in making mulberry tea leaves over the weekend from a friend. As the children were learning about vegetables and fruits, it related to plants too. The children told me that they had done vegetables and fruits salad during their thematic class last year and they didn't want to repeat the same activity. Therefore, I think to learn to make mulberry tea leaves would be something new to them. I shall research more information about this and get back to the children soon.

没有评论:

发表评论